People who have participated in Margaret’s classes have shared the following comments:
On taking the 8-week Mindfulness seminar:
• As a psychiatric nurse practitioner and holistic nurse, I regularly use mindfulness in my personal life and mindfulness-based therapies in my professional practice. Taking this course from Margaret has deepened my awareness of every moment's opportunity to be mindful of my body sensations, my thoughts and emotions, and most importantly, to embrace the joy of living.
-- Cynthia G. Scrimshaw, APRN, PMHNP-BC, AHN-BC
• For 62 years I have been trying to find myself and understand who I am and accept who I am. I feel I am on my way and understand it is a process that may not come easily, but I have a path that is now going in the right direction.
• I see my life in color now and it is full of beautiful shades that I had been missing.
• With great compassion and presence, Margaret gently guided a class with various experience in meditation to a deep experience of meditation, not only in formal sitting but in life itself. Margaret was exquisitely skillful in guiding our class for a deep experience of meditation.
• I choose to live my life 90% listening, observing and 10% how I react to it. I need to slow down, take care of myself and be honest with myself.
• A great start to changing my Type A behavior. I don’t have to be in a rush all of the time.
• There is a sense of waking up to the obvious that took me by surprise. Becoming aware of how you react to people has a real, positive impact on casual relationships.
• Margaret is a skilled and prepared facilitator. That, combined with her sweet, kind, thoughtful interaction with participants, contributes to a worthwhile program.
• This is a very simple course that has profound results.
On taking meditation classes with Margaret:
• Your teaching) was wonderful, very helpful for me and such a delight
to hear it all coming from your mouth!
• You have opened up a whole new world inside me, I didn’t even know
• Margaret exudes an uninhibited enthusiasm for waking up to life
in the moment and invites each of us to do the same.
• Margaret is a teacher of life…living as a student learning from
every experience. To be a teacher is wonderful, but to do so as a student,
still on the path of learning and recognizing that as teachers we learn
from our students (in class) and from everyone (in life,) that is one
of the most important of all of life’s lessons.
Margaret Fletcher’s professional references are available to potential clients, upon request.